● Labour Economics
and Industrial Relations
● Human Resource Management
● Applied Economics
My research theme is titled 'Sustainable employability in the 21st century'. Key areas of research I work on are:
● New Ways or Working and sustainable employability
● Resilience at work
● The dynamics of financial worries, well-being and labor market outcomes.
● Unemployed job search and labor market outcomes.
● Employer level studies on how employers attempt to create a vivid learning culture and facilitate workers’ sustainable employability.
Artificial Intelligence and sustainable employability.
● Artificial Intelligence and sustainable employability.
2015 - 2018: Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE), Maastricht University, The Netherlands
2012 - present: Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA), Maastricht University, The Netherlands
2008 - present: NSI (Network Social Innovation), Maastricht University, The Netherlands
2007 - present: Centre of Full Employment and Equity Europe (CofFEE-Europe)